The goal of the BLTA Tennis in the Schools Initiative is:
- The opportunity for children to be introduced to tennis through mini tennis.
- Venue for increasing participation in tennis island wide.
- The contribution to the harmonious and integral educational development of children at school by building motor skills and self-confidence.
- Developing the schoolteacher’s education in tennis in order to encourage more varied and fun physical education lessons.
- Identifying talented youngsters for follow-up programs.
The 2016/2017 program is made possible by the generous sponsorship of our Grand Slam Sponsor